- Open to boys and girls: Grades 6-12
- Cost: TBD (Deadline: TBD)
**NO REGISTRATION WILL BE TAKEN AT THE DOOR**
Shooting/Dribbling Camp (July 2021):
· Purpose of shooting
· Form shooting/Fundamental shooting
· Proper footwork as a shooter
· Shooting off a screen
· Shooting off the dribble
· Proper free throw shooting
· At the end of the camp, the player will know and understand the purpose of shooting. They will also be able to shoot off a screen, off a dribble and be able to read and understand defensive schemes and how to beat those schemes as a shooter. Players will break old/bad habits and redefine themselves as more fundamental and confident shooters.
· Purpose of dribbling and role in basketball (whiteboard session + teaching)
· How to be efficient with the dribble
· How to properly beat your defender with the dribble (setting up defender/reading defender)
· Individual dribbling skills and techniques
· Footwork as a dribbler (Guards & Forwards)
· Understanding dribbling terminology
· At the end of the camp, the player will understand the purpose of dribbling, be a more efficient dribbler, have better individual dribbling skills and be able to beat any type of defender they shall encounter.
Team Camp (June or July 2021):
Cost: TBD (based on 8-10 players/team)
TBD (if registering as an individual)
• understanding the principles & fundamentals of a team
• learning how to gel with a team (individually & as a unit)
• how to play team defense
• how to play team offense
• how to play team transition offense & defense
• team concepts, drills, skills development and communication on both sides of the ball
• team 3 on 3 and 5 on 5
• how to foster a team first mentality
• how to build a championship team (starting in the off season/off season training)
· At the end of camp, players will understand team principles and concepts; the importance of team defense, help defense, offensive execution, offensive toughness and communication.
*Register for both camps (Shooting/Dribbling & Team Camp-Individual) = TBD
*Team camp cost (based on 8-10 players/team) = TBD
**ALL CAMPS WILL TAKE PLACE AT WEST POINT GREY COMMUNITY CENTRE - 4397 W. 2ND AVE. Camp attendees will receive: a F.O.R.M. shirt, Gatorade, player evaluation form, free lunch on the last day of camp and much more.
We are the official home for you to "become your best with us".
Training Academy info and registration can be found here: https://formbasketball.com/training-academy
- Nationally Certified Coaches (NCCP)
- Exposure to Canadian & U.S. Post-Secondary Schools
- 1 on 1 Private & Group Training Options
- Travel Teams (Locally, Nationally & Globally)
- NCAA, USports, CCAA Coaching Experience
- And much more.