- Open to boys and girls: Grades 6-12
- Cost: TBD (Deadline: TBD)
**NO REGISTRATION WILL BE TAKEN AT THE DOOR**
Shooting/Dribbling Camp (July 2021):
· Purpose of shooting
· Form shooting/Fundamental shooting
· Proper footwork as a shooter
· Shooting off a screen
· Shooting off the dribble
· Proper free throw shooting
· At the end of the camp, the player will know and understand the purpose of shooting. They will also be able to shoot off a screen, off a dribble and be able to read and understand defensive schemes and how to beat those schemes as a shooter. Players will break old/bad habits and redefine themselves as more fundamental and confident shooters.
· Purpose of dribbling and role in basketball (whiteboard session + teaching)
· How to be efficient with the dribble
· How to properly beat your defender with the dribble (setting up defender/reading defender)
· Individual dribbling skills and techniques
· Footwork as a dribbler (Guards & Forwards)
· Understanding dribbling terminology
· At the end of the camp, the player will understand the purpose of dribbling, be a more efficient dribbler, have better individual dribbling skills and be able to beat any type of defender they shall encounter.
Team Camp (June or July 2021):
Cost: TBD (based on 8-10 players/team)
TBD (if registering as an individual)
• understanding the principles & fundamentals of a team
• learning how to gel with a team (individually & as a unit)
• how to play team defense
• how to play team offense
• how to play team transition offense & defense
• team concepts, drills, skills development and communication on both sides of the ball
• team 3 on 3 and 5 on 5
• how to foster a team first mentality
• how to build a championship team (starting in the off season/off season training)
· At the end of camp, players will understand team principles and concepts; the importance of team defense, help defense, offensive execution, offensive toughness and communication.
*Register for both camps (Shooting/Dribbling & Team Camp-Individual) = TBD
*Team camp cost (based on 8-10 players/team) = TBD
**ALL CAMPS WILL TAKE PLACE AT WEST POINT GREY COMMUNITY CENTRE - 4397 W. 2ND AVE. Camp attendees will receive: a F.O.R.M. shirt, Gatorade, player evaluation form, free lunch on the last day of camp and much more.
We are the official home for you to "become your best with us".
Training Academy & Developmental Teams info and registration can be found here: https://formbasketball.com/training-academy
- Nationally Certified Coaches (NCCP)
- Exposure to Canadian & U.S. Post-Secondary Coaches & Schools
- 1 on 1 & Group Training Options
- Travel Teams (Locally, Nationally & Globally)
- NCAA, USports, CCAA Coaching Experience
- And much more.